Yummy homemade Brazo de Mercedes -- must have eaten it all in two days!!!
was just wondering tonite why I gained weight and a bit of a tummy this Holiday Season -- though I ate not more than I usually do -- I even did a lot of running around for the wedding this past weekend and did not ge to eat much of the feasts....
I believe I finally figured it out... it is all the sweet treats... home made cakes by David & Ace... cakes from Red Ribbon, Goldilocks & Max's... kakanins from just about everywhere.... and now, SEE's Chocolates all the way from America that my friend sent to me after seeing my XMAS wish list -- boy, how I have missed See's candies (Thanks Keeennnnniiiieeeee!!!! For Making Another Wish Come True!!!)...
oLdEr
-
I'm
So another Birthday has come and gone... This time around I did not get to
go back to Manila and celebrate with my family like I have the last 2 or 3 ...
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment