KRISPY SKREMES are here - just in time for HALLOWEEN '09!!!
Yep, everyone's tasty, sweet treat donut shop, Krispy Kreme, is wowing everyone once again with their Halloween Offerings: Aliens, Skulls, Spiderwebs, Pumpkin Heads, and lots more.... These are definitive treats for those trickster with really discriminating and ultra sweet taste buds...
oLdEr
-
I'm
So another Birthday has come and gone... This time around I did not get to
go back to Manila and celebrate with my family like I have the last 2 or 3 ...
10 years ago


6 comments:
can c cant touch
can c cant eat, haaa
once eat, consider cholesterol
once cholesterol, need exercise hard...hard....hard...
once exercise, consider perspire...
once perspire, consider can eat again...haalol
wow , nice candy's!
nice blog!
take a look at mine & I'll be glad to exchange links!
@ Orson.... hahahaha that is a good way of looking at things... and SOOOO TRUE!!!!
@ Peter Pan - thanks so much for dropping by... will check out your blog.....
wow! so lucky! that's so cute. i wish we had a krispy kreme in taipei... or maybe it's better we don't. :)
joan... am with you... I also wish we have KRISPY KREME here in Taipei.... though we are much safer without it, yes.... hehehehehe
Post a Comment