CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rose House Revisited

Wow, I cannot believe that i has been, basically, a year since we first visited Rose House @ the Miramar Mall in Taipei.

With a little time to spare the afternoon of the 27th, we decided to take the opportunity and revisit the place. You can say, David and I were both in the mood for WAFFLES - which is one of the place's specialty... besides the various exotic teas they serve, of course.This time around, we opted to share an order of the regular waffle with Honey Syrup and something a bit different, Waffles with Chicken Salad Topping. It was different alright... so different that I reserve my rights to not have an opinion about it. HAHAHAHAHAHA......

The Herbal & Fruit tea we ordered were delicious as always... and the service, Impeccable. The staff were just as pleasant, friendly and accommodating as the first visit... and the place just as relaxing, albeit country style girly. LOLs....

It was DEFINITELY worth the second visit. Photos Here.
====================================================================
LINKS to the First Visit @ Rose Tea July 1st, 2008:
-Photos
-Story

0 comments: