CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Green Tomato - Shangrila Mall, Edsa

During the last trip to Manila, I finally got to see and hang out with my nephew Ace.... Besides David, I would say he is one that is soooo much into eating and trying anything and everything... so we make it a point to eat out at least once, each trip of mine... and try something new...This time around, since we were already in Shangrila Mall-Edsa, running errands, we decided to check out Green Tomato... it is one of the newest eatery there that we both have not tried yet....

The decor is simple and pleasing enough... white and green... and the menu is, though nothing to brag about, still has a good selection.... The food was surprisingly tasty, I say this as the time we were there - lunchtime - we were the only ones eating there so we were afraid we had made the wrong choice... Still, we enjoyed it... not too pricey for a SHANGRILA restaurant, and the portions are large enough that we actually had leftovers....

More Photos Here

0 comments: