YOWZA!!!! Yesterday I was trying sooooo hard to be good not to eat too much as I knew I would be going out to dinner... so I was saving my APPETITE..... I skipped Breakfast - aside from the COFFEE.... as most of you know, I need that CAFFEINE to get me going.... thenI was going to eat really lite for lunch... WRONG!!!
With everything I had to do - i kept putting my lite lunch off.... and putting it off... and putting it off.... come 1:30PM - did I feel the HUNGER!!! my stomach was growling soooo much I swear it could be heard by my neighbors through the walls.... SO I talked David into going to Miramar for a little quick, lite lunch.... WRONG AGAIN!!!
Once at the FOOD COURT of Miramar, my eyes and stomach was going crazy with all the choices... Each one looking even tastier than the next... and the more the combo was the more I could feel my mouth watering.... what I opted for is this COMBINATION that had Tonkatsu Pork, Grilled Squid, Tempura Shrimp, a Baked Clam, all on a bead of sprouts.... not forgetting the (super) burrito style & sized java rice wrapped in an egg omelet.... there was also a side of mixed veggies (carrots.peas & corn) plus a little bowl of seaweed soup.... LOLs!!!! I do not even know what this meal is called... maybe "TOO MUCH of Everything!" I should state though that all was for under $5 US - so it was a pretty good deal... and in fairness, it was all TASTY!!!(Meal for One??? whaaaaat???)
Am very SAD to report that I actually finished it all.... and I DO mean ALL!!!! Even sadder -- it was only 3 hrs left before dinner by the time I finished this meal.... and dinner is another story.....
oLdEr
-
I'm
So another Birthday has come and gone... This time around I did not get to
go back to Manila and celebrate with my family like I have the last 2 or 3 ...
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment