

Finally got around to posting these photos on Flickr... have I been that busy???
A Wonderful Dinner Treat by Juliana, at this quaint little themed restaurant - tucked away in the back streets of Chung Hsiao East Rd.. it is actually my second time but Juliana wanted to take DAVID as he missed out on the experience our first trip there.. My first time dining there - I did not have my digi cam with me so I missed out on documenting the experience...t his time out - I came prepared and took a lot of photos..... The business card above is in Chinese... sorry no English translation... and though they may have started out as a vegetarian restaurant - one can actually select from a few meaty meals... whatever is fresh that the chef can get for the day....
It seems that the proprietress/chef Love's and is a BIIIG FAN of Peter Rabbit - hence, the whole restaurant decorated with so much Peter rabbit memorabilia... The restaurant has been around for a few years now... and their clientele has grown so much... through word of mouth... rightly so as the FOOD is really well made - fresh & tasty, beautifully presented, and the set meals nicely priced.
It was such a nice experience.... and one of the BEST KEPT SECRET of Taipei themed dining that is perfect for a fun nite out with friends and/or family........
SATISFIED FOODIES!!!
oLdEr
-
I'm
So another Birthday has come and gone... This time around I did not get to
go back to Manila and celebrate with my family like I have the last 2 or 3 ...
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment