CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Teriyaki Boy - Philippines

Anyone who knows me long enough, knows that am BIIIG on TONKATSU, deep fried, breaded pork cutlets... Not sure when the LOVE for this dish started - but it goes waaaay back -- that's for sure! I believe it was at KIMPURA HOUSE, Makati that I first got my TASTE of Tonkatsu - many years ago and I have loved it ever since... When in Japan - am always in HEAVEN as I can have this anytime, anywhere....

In Manila, there are a few places one can go to for cheap, fun, and tasty Japanese food - and for me, Tonkatsu specifically... There' SUMO SAM at the Shangrila Mall, Edsa - a bit on the PRICEY side but very much worth it... make sure you have plenty of time to sit and chat though as it gets crowded during dinner time... if you want to go a bit more affordable without sacrificing the taste and service, there is TERIYAKI BOY. They can be found in a lot of places all over the city but my favorite one is located at The Promenade in Greenhills.... (For other branches & locations - Check Here)
Teriyaki Boy prides themselves to be a Fast-Casual Japanese Dining Restaurant - and time and time again, they prove themselves well.... They have yet to disappoint me, my family & friends... we visit at least one of the places, each time I do fly into town... Besides my FAVE Tonkatsu , one can also select from the many offerings in the menu - SUSHI, SASHIMI, Gyoza, and of course, Teriyaki...

0 comments: