
Have always liked Soy Milk... I actually prefer it from the regular milk.... and recent article I just read in the China Post. Stay Healthy With Soy, gave me more reasons for loving it....
==============
10 GOOD REASONS TO INCLUDE SOY IN YOUR DIET
The Chinese people have known it for centuries... and recent studies by the Harvard School of Public Health proved that adding soy to your diet is very beneficial.... more so for women... here's the 10 reasons why:
1> WEIGHT: Dietary fibers in soy promote digestion: low in calories.
2> BRAIN: Protein, lecithin, magnesium and B vitamins in soy are good nutrients for the brain.
3> GOOD DIET: Good Protein source for vegetarians; also ideal for people with milk allergies, lactose - free.
4> SKIN: Plant hormones in soy may keep skin firm.
5> VESSELS: Soy is rich in omega-3 fatty acids; cholesterol free; can reduce damaging LDL cholesterol and keep vessels healthy.
6> BONES: Proteins & Calcium in soy beans may prevent osteoporosis.
7> NUTRITION: Add soy food items, such as tofu or soy milk, to the diet, instead of using pill supplement.
8> RHEUMATISM: Omega-3 fatty acids in soy beans may help reduce inflammation in body.
ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN:
9> HEART: Women can reduce heart attack risk by more than 50% according to a Japanese study.
10> MENOPAUSE: Rich in isoflavones and phytoestrogen, may reduce menopause syndrome.
oLdEr
-
I'm
So another Birthday has come and gone... This time around I did not get to
go back to Manila and celebrate with my family like I have the last 2 or 3 ...
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment