CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

The Beauty In Ugly

How many times have we all traveled to a Foreign land, or even go to a friend's home for dinner, and was served something never in your wild IMAGINATION would you thought about as edible?? And yet, for the others, they are delicacies....

Over my travels, I have seen people eat dogs, beetles, grasshoppers, eggs with almost formed little chickies, snakes, and so many more to remember... actually, i do try to forget them...

A couple of nites ago while grocery shopping with marketchow, we happen upon these froggies... all de-skinned but totally together... of course, at first site one wants to PUKE... but the more I look at it the more I had to think that it must be a delicate art to be able to painstakingly de-skin these creatures without cutting them up in pieces... So, no matter how UGLY the thought of eating it is -- in fairness, I still was able to find some beauty in it... something we ought to do in our everyday life, travels, etc... WE MUST ALWAYS FIND THE BEAUTY IN UGLY!

0 comments: