Am missing them already..... got to TASTE a few of these SWEET SNOWMAN TREATs being offered by Krispy Kreme for the Holidays... Guarantee, once you have one Krispy Kreme Doughnut - you cannot stop... soooo addictive....Juliana and I were able to have this Holiday Tasty Treat last month, we each had one, plus another extra FAVE... told you you cannot stop with just one!!!
Of course, my first Krispy Kreme Experience was in the Bay Area a few years back... then each and every visit, we would make sure to stop by there for some DOUGHNUT treats.. deliciously fattening but who cares!!!
Since last year though, branches of this sinful place opened up all over Manila... am sure they know the Filipinos are BIIIG on SWEET THINGS -- I could not be HAPPIER, as am able to have their treats at least once, each and every visit...
oLdEr
-
I'm
So another Birthday has come and gone... This time around I did not get to
go back to Manila and celebrate with my family like I have the last 2 or 3 ...
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment