CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

SumoSam, Shangrila Mall - Edsa, Philippines

Located at my FAVE Mall in Manila, Shangrila-Edsa, SumoSam has got to be one of the BEST -- in just about everything! -- a Japanese Restaurant has to offer...

I first tried this place a couple of years ago, after finding out that it is owned by a FAVE actor of mine, Marvin Augustin... thought I would give it a shot just for the heck of it... I loved it -- and I have been a BIG FAN and FREQUENT visitor since!!!
From the really cool Menu... to the Deliciously, well presented, food... and right down to the Great & Friendly Services by the rainbow colored accented hair staff (this is a prerequisite for those who works here!) -- everything is just to my liking!!!

Our fabulous meal along with a shot of the equally fabulous decor...
Photos are taken during my last visit in Manila with my friend, Juliana... Of course, I had to start out her visit by showing her my most favorite places -- the Shangrila Mall, ZARA, & SumoSam...

0 comments: