Chocolates.... truly a category on it's own... for some it is already a meal unto itself.... I love it... you love it... we all love it!!!!
Growing Up I am what you may already call a chocoholic - chocolate lover to the very bone....... from the very first time I tasted it I was won over.... no matter what kind it is: milk, bitter sweet or semi sweet; white chocolate or dark chocolate; with nuts... with fruits... or both like the CADBURY ones; they are all good to me.... and once I start on one - there is not stopping me till I devour them all.... so deliciously addicting....
I like chocolates in cookies, like the ones, my very first employer in America, Mrs Fields, makes.... I love them in Cakes (mousse, Bavarian Cake or just good old brownies) and Pastries (Chocolate croissants is a favorite!).... and even for dipping fresh fruits ala Chocolate Fondue.... but really nothing beats just eating a regular bar of chocolate.... satisfyingly good....
if I were to choose a favorite, I would have to say, I love deep dark chocolates most of all. I love the feeling I get as I pick up a piece of dark chocolate and unwrap it, slowly putting it in my mouth... the smell... the texture, as it melts in my mouth and gently trickles down my throat... such sensations it sends to my brain, and from it to the rest of my body......
oLdEr
-
I'm
So another Birthday has come and gone... This time around I did not get to
go back to Manila and celebrate with my family like I have the last 2 or 3 ...
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment