
...a DAY at the Supermarket!!! Marketchow goes shopping!!!
The only person I know who is soooo HAPPY to spend a lot of time at the SUPERMARKET!!!
oLdEr
-
I'm
So another Birthday has come and gone... This time around I did not get to
go back to Manila and celebrate with my family like I have the last 2 or 3 ...
10 years ago


4 comments:
That is the BEST photo! David looks like a little kid in a candy shop!! True happiness. I love it.
Mary
you are right on the money there Mary.... truly like a KID in a CANDY SHOP!!!
It is ALWAYS GREAT when one finds what makes one HAPPY!!!
This is the best picture of David! how wonderful...true happiness :->
i will tell him you said that Sher... the photo has gotten a lot of emails from friends.... so I guess I was really able to capture his HAPPINESS.... hehehehe
Post a Comment