CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beard Papa

Beard Papa's (麦の穂, Muginoho?) slogan is "Fresh'n natural cream puffs" -- and boy do they LIVE UP to this!!!! This Japanese company that is about a decade short, founded in 1999, has over 250 stores in Japan and 300 worldwide.

When I was first introduced to them last year, I instantly fell in love with their trademark product: Cream Puffs with Custard filling. This choux pastry shell is usually filled with whipped cream custard, available in vanilla, chocolate, and specialty flavors such as green tea, strawberry, pumpkin, Earl Grey Tea, Èclair, and coffee -- just right up my alley.(The one located at the Newest SOGO Department Store in Taipei!)(Freshly Baked Everyday in Every Location!)(Delicious Custurd Filled Cream Puffs)

Their cafes island wide are usually small and located in shopping malls -- but this serves them just fine as most people stop by to get boxes and boxes full to take home and share with the family, myself included.Beard Papa Taiwan
Beard Papa Worldwide

2 comments:

Mary E. said...

YUMMY!!
I love the little guy!
~Mary

wtsrudi said...

it really IS Yummy!!! we must have the next time you visit...

A funny thing, I originally thought they mis-spelled BREAD and had written BEARD... LOLs!!!