CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

once you have one - there is no stopping!!!!

So True, So True what they say about POTATO CHIPS...

I could never get enough of them when I was in school in the US.... then somehow I outgrew them... This was good for my health, not to mention my allowance.... but Man, Oh Man!!! These trips to Manila have changed all that -- go to any supermarkets, corner shops, 7-11 and you will be SHOCKED at the variety of chips offered -- Baked, Fried, etc.... and one will go nuts at the different choices, not just REGULAR, BBQ, or CHEESE flavoured types anymore... now there is Bacon Chips, Spicy BBQ, Steak BBQ, and my personal FAVE Sour Cream" to name a few...
(Samplings of the LOCAL BRANDS of Chips - Piattos --top row- are my FAVE of all the ones available in Manila!!!)
With all these choices, who can ever stop with just one bag???? The craving for these chips have been rekindled... I now find myself stocking up on them each trip, with the excuse that David & I will be sharing them with the other roomies... NOT!!! Instead they are devoured at the movies... at home watching TV or doing work... SELFISH??? Yes, but can you BLAME us??? (^_*)

0 comments: