Rainy Saturday Nite... hunger strikes -- craving for some cold comfort food to warm the soul, or at least the tummy.... and we found just the answer for our cravings... "Stupid Big Bowl"...
Yes, you read that right! "Stupid Big Bowl" indeed -- that is the name of this little restaurant in the Roahe Night Market.. I too, had to asked David a couple of times if the name really is that... Though the bowls and portions are definitely big (and much to my delight -- colorful, too!), there really is nothing stupid about the dishes... they were quite tasty and filling... The 6 available choices!
The MENU boasts of 6 different flavours of soup only to choose from... depending on your choice -- selections of meat, veggies & other wonderful, though not easily identifiable, goods are thrown in together - much like Shabu Shabu but already cooked and prepared to everyone's delight and satisfaction...
oLdEr
-
I'm
So another Birthday has come and gone... This time around I did not get to
go back to Manila and celebrate with my family like I have the last 2 or 3 ...
10 years ago


2 comments:
Love the name! Those really are BIG bowls!! Looks tasty! No xiao chow there! :)
~Mary
really tasty, Mary... I think you would have liked them... not too weird like the ones we fed you when you were here.... hehehehehe
Post a Comment