CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

if all else fails... CHEEZE IT!!!!

One of the things that I could never, ever, give up from my diet has got to be one of the most fattening things there is for me, as well... heck, it is fattening for anyone... but what's a few more km to run, laps to swim, calories to burn when you can enjoy the flavours of cheese... any kind of cheese.....

In my opinion, they are some of the most SAVORY things ever invented to spice up most dishes... from cookies to sandwiches... to cakes to pasta dishes.... I cannot even tell you how many macaroni and cheese lunches I had throughout High School... Okay, even well into my college years.... and then I discovering GRILLED CHEESE sandwiches during one of my late nite, after clubbing food stops with friends... WOW, I was like a PREGNANT WOMAN craving it anytime of the day... and nite!!

Through my travels I have had the pleasure of trying all kinds of cheeses... from exotic ones to unpronounceable named ones -- but the ones I still crave from time to time, and still stock up as much as I can, when I can are the different types of Cheeses made locally by Magnolia, from The Philippines... they are nice and creamy, easy to slice, and made from natural cheeses - so that has to be a good source of Calcium eh... and BEST of all, it brings the familial aspects to me having spent my younger days in The Philippines - where I first discovered, and fell in love with, Cheeses...

0 comments: