CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

LUGAR: Home Bread Bar

Saturday - Sept 4th
Another get together brunch with Juliana... David and I met up with her at this place called LUGAR, a type of Bread Bar that DAVID happened upon online.... I thought the name alone is worth checking out - as LUGAR, in TAGALOG literally translates to Place... so it had a nice ring to it - for me anyway....

The concept is very interesting, different types of freshly baked bread to choose from and all sorts of sauces to dipped them into... one can have PASTA meals, as well, but for the most part the BREAD is what people come here for....

For a lite brunch - it is not a bad choice at all... filling enough especially if you opt for the SET meal... by adding another NT$130 (a little above US$4.00) soup, salad, dessert and coffee will be included.... but if you are on the really HUNGRY side - then I suggest going elsewhere as the portions are not very much...

The Best part of going to this place, for me, was that i got to walk around this neighborhood that I was completely oblivious of... such a cool nice neighborhood with lots of little restaurants running the gamut of fancy to home-style, quaint little shops (one even sells retro furniture) and other specialty shops...

0 comments: